Monday, June 11, 2012

6.11.12

Monday. It's going good thus far. Had a great weekend. It seems that its been getting a little more humid the last several days.

All done with classes for now, I'll start back up in Aug. looking forward in getting, hopefully, 2 classes out of the way in the fall.

I wish it was all over and I had my degree in Graphic Design already. But there is much work to be done yet. Working toward a goal is good, for it helps to keep my focus on the prize at the end of the tunnel. I'm so happy and extremely fortunate to have a loving bf to help and guide me on my way.

Looking forward to a great work week, I hope I can get all caught up and down with most of these projects.

Well I know I haven't written in a while but I hope to be more consistent now that school is over.

I'll write more later. Tah tah for now.

Be sure to make any comments. This is an open forum for exchange of thoughts and such.

Good day :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment